Law Clerk (Trainee) Recruitment At High Court Of Uttarakhand
Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of 'Law Clerks (Trainee)' in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk (Trainee)
No. of Post: 09 (Nine)
Honorarium: Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Age Limit: 21 to 26 Years
- Three years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from a reputed Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Applicant should be a Law Graduate who has not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service.
- Advocates up to 05 years of practice can also apply, but they have to surrender their license to the Bar Council before joining, if selected. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final) in 2018-19 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination before the joining.
- Computer knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
- 5 years or more of relevant post qualification work experience in handling legal & court matters. Candidates with prior work experience and knowledge to guide in Legal Reforms/Regulatory Reforms/Reforming Government Systems, etc. will be given preference
How to apply?
- The application form can be downloaded from the web site of the High Court of Uttarakhand www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in and may be sent along with a fee of Rs. 150/- through postal order or bank draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital before 5.04.2019
To Access Official Notification click here