High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites application for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee).
Name of the Post: Law Clerk (Trainee)
No. of Post: 102 (One Hundred and Two)
Age Limit: 21-26 Years
Honorarium: Rs. 15,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Applications shall be accepted from such 'Law Graduates' who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to send in their application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra-Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelope (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- The last date for submission of application forms is 08.08.2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here