Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Law Clerks to the Hon'ble Judges, High Court, Madras (both in the Principal Seat at Madras and at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai), on ad-hoc basis, for a period of one year.
Name of the Post: Law Clerks
No. of Post: 68 (Sixty – Eight)
Age: 30 years
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- Candidates who have passed all his/her Examinations, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree during the academic years 2016- 2017 and 2017-2018, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the Hon'ble Judges.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
How to apply?
- The duly filled-in applications should be submitted through Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due and superscripted on the envelope as "Application for the post of Law Clerk to the Hon'ble Judges", and addressed to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104, on or before 25.04.2019.
- The filled in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at [email protected] on or before 22.04.2019.
- Candidates should submit their application by two means, viz, through e-mail on or before 22.04.2019 and through a post on or before 25.04.2019. The omission of any one method will lead to rejection of the application.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Guidelines click here
To Access Application form click here