Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) invites application for the post of Assistant Legal Advisor on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Advisor
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 24 to 35 years
Pay Scale: Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400) of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized University. Candidate should be on Advocate as defined in the Advocates Act 1961 (25 of 1961) who has practiced as such for five years OR Should have worked in Central Government/State Government/ Autonomous Organizations in the Legal Department for of least five years; OR
- Both dealing with legal matters
How to apply?
- Interesting candidates are required to submit in the prescribed application form with complete in all aspects must reach the Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No. 303, Indian Council Of Agricultural Research, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001.
- The application must reach within 30 days of official notification i.e 2.08.2019.
- Candidates ore requested to superscribe the words "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT LEGAL ADVISER" on top of the envelope while sending the application.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Recruitment Notice click here