Bureau of Police Research & Development invites application for the post of Legal Assistant in its headquarters and six outlying units located at Bhopal, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Ghaziabad on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Legal Assistant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
Deputation: Officers Under Central/State Government
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; Or
- With six years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in PB-1 Rs. 52000-20,200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Level in pay Matrix -05) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department
- Bachelor's degree in law from a recognized University.
- Two years' experience in legal work.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format to the DIG (Administration), Bureau of Police Research & Development, NH -8, Near Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110 037 or Email at [email protected] as per the enclosed proforma, within a period of 60 days from the date of issue of this letter, i.e. 21.10.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Detailed Notification, click here