Legal Assistant Vacancy At Central University Of Jammu
The Central University of Jammu invites applications for Legal Assistant through online mode from the eligible candidates possessing prescribed qualifications and age as indicated against the post read with Cadre Recruitment Rules of the University.
Name of the Post: Legal Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs. 35400-112400, Level – 6 as per 7th CPC)
Age: 35 years
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- Must be registered with State Bar Council / Association.
- At least three years of experience as practising Advocate in Supreme Court / High Court / District & Session Court or handling the legal matters in any Central / State Government / University / Public Sector Undertaking and other Central / State Autonomous bodies.
How to apply?
- Candidates who possess requisite qualifications should fill the online application form available on University website www.cujammu.ac.in.
- Note: The portal for submission of online applications will remain open from 15th January 2019 (10:00 AM) to 14th February 2019 (04:00 PM).
To Access Official Notification click here