Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology invites application for the post of Legal Consultant (Legal & Service Matters).
Name of the Post: Legal Consultant (Legal & Service Matters)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Any Graduate / Postgraduate with Degree in Law from a recognized University and relevant post qualification experience in legal and service matters of Central Govt. employees.
- Thorough knowledge in Legal matters related to Civil & Service issues pertaining to Central Govt. and also knowledge in DoPT Guidelines, CCS (CCA) Rules and other rules and regulations pertaining to the Central Govt. Employees.
- Act as counsel in Court / Tribunal proceedings to handle cases on behalf of the Institute/ Conducting Departmental Enquires / Handling Vigilance matters / legal disputes.
- To offer the best legal advice in compliance with legal requirements / Consulting external lawyers on legal matters as and when necessary.
- Sound knowledge of Administrative regulations / Office procedures in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies
- Hands-on experience in Legal procedures / Labour laws / Preparation of contract documents and agreements, etc.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Legal drafting skills.
How to apply?
- The filled in application form along with necessary enclosures should be sent in a sealed envelope to the "Principal Director (NP/Legal), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032" by Speed Post.
- The last date for submission of application is 30.10.2020. The candidate should clearly mention "Advertisement No." and "name of the post" in BOLD letters on top of the envelope.
To Access Official Notification, click here