Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change invites application for the post of Legal Expert.
Name of the Post: Legal Expert
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: Rs. 1,00,000/-
Age Limit: 65 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Law graduate and completed LLB from a recognized University.
- Possess sound knowledge on the working of CITES and its implementation modalities.
- The Legal Expert is also required to possess knowledge about the various biodiversity related laws in force in India, laws and policies relating to trade and commerce of flora and fauna, and also knowledge on international laws pertaining to trade in flora and fauna.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change as per proforma given in Annexure of the notification along with self-attested documentary proof.
- Applications to be sent by E-mail to be addressed to The Deputy Inspector General of Forests Wildlife Division, MoEFCC New Delhi at [email protected]
- The last date for receipt of application is 16th of September 2020
To Access Official Notification, click here