The National Law University, Delhi ('University') through Project 39A is seeking to engage, on a contractual basis, an Associate (Communications) at its campus in Dwarka, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Associate (Communications)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, law or a related field is a mandatory requirement for this role.
• A Master's degree in the abovementioned fields is not a mandatory requirement but will be preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar role.
• Expert proficiency in handling social media platforms.
• Proficiency in using audio-visual editing and design software like Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership, have accountability and work in a collaborative, closely-knit and multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience in handling video cameras and sound equipment. 8. Knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and After Effects is desirable.
• High proficiency in English and the ability to read/ write/ speak different Indian languages will be an advantage but is not mandatory.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 20.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here