The National Law University, Delhi ('University') through Project 39A invites online applications for the post of Associate (Litigation) at its campus in Dwarka, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Associate (Litigation)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Graduate with an LLB degree and enrolment with any State Bar Council.
• Those with full-time criminal litigation experience of two years or more at the appellate stage will be given preference.
• The ability to read/ write/ speak different Indian languages will be an advantage but is not mandatory.
• This is a full-time position based in Delhi.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit their application is 02.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here