Associate Vacancy At Invest India's AGNIi Mission-UrbanTech, Delhi
23 May 2022 2:41 PM GMT
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India invites online applications for the post of Associate in AGNIi Mission-UrbanTech.
Name of the Post: Associate
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's or master's degree in, Engineering, Economics, Law or Public Policy domains.
• 1+ years experience in Government Advisory / Consulting / Industry Experience
• Excellent Research, Communications, and Analytical Skills. The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Good understanding of Emerging Technologies and Technology Policy
• Excellent understanding of the Indian business environment especially the Smart Cities and UrbanTech Domain.
• Prior experience working with the city, district or local administrations would be a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
• Commitment to high standards and core values.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
To Access Official Notification, click here