PSP Legal, Advocates, and Solicitors is a full-service firm invites applications for the post of Associate from young, dynamic lawyers who can handle Civil and Criminal matters at District Courts also commercial matters at Supreme Court, High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC and RERA in Delhi.
Name of the Post: Associate
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Salary: As per industry standards commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A degree in Law with minimum PQE of 2-3 years.
• The candidate must be Residing in Delhi.
• Candidate must have experience in Civil and Criminal matters at District Courts also commercial matters at Supreme Court, High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC and RERA in Delhi.
• The candidate should have strong drafting and research skills.
• The candidate should have effective communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
• PSP Legal would prefer a candidate with previous exposure of a minimum of 2 to 3 years in Supreme Court, High Court, District Court, Civil and Criminal Litigation NCLAT, NCLT, NCDRC and RERA.
• Candidate shall draft, file and appear before courts across Delhi.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their CV along with a cover letter at [email protected] expressing interest with Subject Title "Associate [PQE-Possessed][Resident City/Place of Residence]" on or before 27.05.2022
• The shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview (in person only).
For any queries Contact at +91 9560972636 or Office Landline at 011-41051567, 40527374
To Access Official Website, click here