NLSIU invites applications for the role of Visiting Fellow for its Regulatory Governance Project.
Name of the Post: Visiting Fellow
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- A degree in law, and either a Masters degree or extensive professional experience
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with contemporary law and policy issues in the financial sector, along with demonstrable expertise in regulatory governance
How to apply?
Write to [email protected] with the subject heading "Application for Visiting Fellow in the Regulatory Governance project" with –
- Your CV
- A published writing sample or extract on an issue of law or public policy (not more than 2000 words)
- A short statement of purpose (not more than 500 words)
- The deadline for applications is October 15, 2021
For Official Notification, click here