Applications are invited for the appointment of Commissioner For Persons With Disabilities Vacancy in Jammu & Kashmir.
Name of the Post: Commissioner For Persons With Disabilities
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate from a recognized University. (Desirable: Degree in Law)
- At least 20 years experience in a Group "A" level or an equivalent post:-
- In Central or State Government
- Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Autonomous bodies dealing with disability-related matters
- Works in the capacity of a Senior level functionary in a registered Union territory or national or international level voluntary organisation working in the field of disability or social development.
How to apply?
- The application in the prescribed format along with supporting documents should be sent to the Social Welfare Department, Civil Secretariat, Jammu & Kashmir within 15 days of publication of this advertisement notice.
For Official Notification, click here