KRIDE - Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited invites online applications for the post of Director (Business Development & Finance) on a Contract / Deputation Basis.
Name of the Post: Director (Business Development & Finance)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The applicant should be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Additional qualifications of ICWAI / Law management and finance will be an advantage.
• Work experience of minimum of 18 years in Govt./PSUs/reputed private organizations in the field of Finance, Accounts, Fund Management, raising of finances, loan syndication etc.
• Out of the above total of 18 years of experience, a minimum of Five (05) years experience at Senior Management Level in the field of Corporate Project Finance, loan syndication etc., in infrastructure Companies.
• For officers in PSUs, in addition to the minimum 18 years of experience, officers should be working at a minimum E8 level or equivalent and have an experience of minimum of 2 years in the grade and have experience in the field of Corporate Project Finance, loan syndication etc., in infrastructure Companies for a minimum period of 5 years.
• For officers from All India Services/Central services, this qualification can be relaxed if they possess the requisite experience and are in the grade equivalent to SAG/JS Grade in GOI.