Empanelment of Advocates At Employees Provident Fund Organisaton (EPFO)
10 Jun 2022 6:01 AM GMT
Employees Provident Fund Organisaton (EPFO). a statutory body of the Ministry of Labour & Employment, the Government of India proposes to engage Panel Counsel (s) for Block Year 2022-25. to represent the Central Board, EPF before the Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Law firms can also apply for empanelment. The firm shall ensure that there is no conflict of interest in matters they are contesting for EPFO.
• The Advocate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized university.
• The Advocate should be enrolled/ registered as an advocate with a Bar Council.
• For Supreme Court, the Advocate should be registered as an Advocates-on Record.
• The Advocates are required to have the minimum professional/court practice experience of a minimum of 7 years for High Courts and other Courts in the State. For Supreme Court, NCDRC, NCLAT, and NCLT a minimum of 10 years of experience shall be required.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Regional Provident fund Commissioner-I (Legal), Head Office, Employees' Provident Fund Organisation, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066 on or before 20.06.2022 by 4:00 PM
To Access Official Notification, click here