Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University (Central University) invites applications for the empanelment of Advocates/Law firms to represent the University in legal cases before different Courts of Law in India.
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized University.
• The practising Advocates who are registered with the Bar Council of India/State Bar Council are eligible.
• Professional experience of at least 5 years in handling Educational institutes/Universities/ Government department cases (writ petitions/appeals) in Hon'ble Supreme Court/Hon'ble High Court and Hon'ble District Courts.
• Having good communication skills in English and good knowledge of law and procedure, both in civil and criminal matters.
• The Advocates / Law Firms should be familiar with various branches of law especially those conceiving laws of matters related to various writs, PIL, Property Laws and Taxations, etc.
• The advocates are required to have the minimum professional court practice experience as under:- (a) For the supreme court: 10 Years experience in the Supreme court (b) For the High Court: 7 Years experience in the High Court (c) For subordinate court: 5 Years experience in subordinate courts/Tribunal (d) ln case of Law firm, the managing partner and one another senior partner of the firm should have at least 10 years of practice each.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Registrar, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University (Central University) B-4, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 on or before 30.09.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here