Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) invites Expression of Interest (EOI) for Empanelment of Legal Advisor for handling various legal matters pertaining to the Institute as well as dealing with its cases in the various Courts/Forums/ Authorities for this Institute.
Name of the Post: Legal Advisor
• The Advocate to be empanelled by the Institute as a Legal Advisor, should have minimum 20 (twenty) years of standing practice in the local courts, including Labour Court/Tribunals.
• He/She should have been on the panel of at least two Institutes/organizations as Legal Advisor, out of which at least one should be a Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Institute/organization under Central/ State Government.
• Advocate must have adequate infrastructure including Office, Computer with email facility, well-maintained Law journal/library etc.
• Preference shall be given to the Advocate having more relevant experience and having exposure in dealing with matters on behalf of the educational Institute/University.
How to apply?
• The interested Advocate(s)/Law Firm(s) who desire to be considered for empanelment and meeting the eligibility criteria may submit their application/Expression of Interest in prescribe formats (Appendix-A, B and C of the Official Notification) on or before 22.04.2021 to the "Assistant Registrar, Room No. FB-201, Legal Cell, Faculty Building, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur–208016".
To Access Official Notification, click here