The Chamber of Senior Advocate Manoj Swarup is inviting applications for the post of Junior Associate on a full-time basis.
Name of the Post: Junior Associate
Salary: As per industry standards
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bar Council enrolled Law Graduate with an experience of minimum 2 years in Supreme Court.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Candidate should be able to analyze the matters and prepare a detailed list of Dates for discussion purposes.
• The work requires undertaking case-law research in a time-bound manner. Required to assist during arguments preparation in the chamber as well as during court hearings.
• Good communication skills are required. The candidate should be focused and committed to the profession.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and covering letter to [email protected] along with the subject line "Job Application". The short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
Office Location: Supreme Court, Setalvad Block, Chambers Number 315, New Delhi, India.