Indian Bureau of Mines invites applications for the post of Law Officer at its headquarters at Nagpur.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Age Limit: 35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Applicant should have a Full-time bachelor's degree in law (LLB) with a minimum of 50% marks from Government recognized Institute /University. OR
• 05 years integrated LLB degree with minimum 50% marks from Government recognized Institute /University or equivalent CGPA as per University Norms
• Applicant must have registered as an advocate with the Bar Council of India in terms of the Advocate's Act, 1961.
• Applicant should have a practicing advocate with a minimum of 3 years experience in any Court of Law in India or having working experience minimum of 3 years as a legal professional with any PSU/Govt. department or with a large private organization post minimum qualification.
• Applicant should be fully conversant with practice and procedure in all Civil Matters before Court including Arbitration, Labour Laws, Company Law and experience in drafting of Petitions, Applications, Affidavits, Memorandum of Appeal Contract/ Services Agreement & other related matters, etc.
• Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc. are essential.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format along with copies of the certificate of essential qualifications and experiences to the Controller of Mines (Planning and Coordination), Block 'D', 2 nd Floor, Indira Bhawan, Civil Lines, Nagpur - 440001.
• Duly filled in application forms along with relevant documents should be reached to the undersigned on or before 20.03.2022. The application must be sent via email ([email protected]) followed by hard copies by post.
To Access Official Notification, click here