Legal Assistant Vacancy At Ministry Of Tribal Affairs
31 Oct 2021 10:06 AM GMT
Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites application for the post of Legal Assistant.
Name of the Post: Legal Assistant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union territory administrations or public sector undertakings or autonomous body or statutory body or recognized research institute:
• (A) (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department, or
• (ii) with five years regular service in the post in level 6 (Rs85400-l l 2400) of the pay matrix as per seventh Central Pay Commission or equivalent, and
• (B) possessing the educational qualifications and experience prescribed as under:
• Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution
• Two years experience in legal matters in Central Government or State Government or Union territory administrations or public sector undertakings or autonomous body or statutory body or recognized research institute.
How to apply?
• lt is requested that application of the eligible and willing officers, whose services could be spared immediately. on selection, may be forwarded, in triplicate, in the prescribed proforma given in Annexure-II along with complete and up to date Annual Confidential Reports.
• Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate in respect of the applicants through proper channel to the Under Secretary (Admin), Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Room No. 400, B-wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- 110001 within 60 days from the date of issue of publication of this Circular in Employment News. in case, it is decided to send copies of the Confidential Reports, these may be attested by an Officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India.
To Access Official Notification, click here