Ministry of Coal is hiring Legal Consultants on contract basis initially for a period of two years. This period could be extended further based on the requirement of the Ministry. However, the performance of the consultants will be reviewed after every six months and their contract shall be extended or discontinued (as the case may be) depending upon their performance.
Position: Legal Consultant
No. of Position: As per Requirement
Remuneration: 75000/- (Consolidated Remuneration)
- Applicant must possess Degree in Law (LLB) from a University/Institute in India recognized by the Bar Council of India
- Applicant must be enrolled as an advocate in the Bar council of India/ State Bar Council in terms of the Advocates Act, 1961
- Retired Government Servants who have retired from the post of Deputy Secretary/ Under Secretary/ Section Officer possessing the above qualification and fulfilling the conditions below may also apply for the position.
Experience In Relevant Field
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of post-qualification experience of working with government departments/PSUs and/or Supreme Court of India/High Courts/District Courts.
- In case of a Retired Government Servant, the applicant must have at least 10 years of experience of handling departmental court cases in Supreme Court of India/High Courts.
To Access the notification, click here
For Official Website, click here
For more such notifications, click here