The National Institute of Smart Governance invites online applications for the post of Legal Consultant in the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultant
Essential Qualification and Experience
• LLB from a recognized Institute/University.
• Prior experience in Information Technology Act and other related Laws
• Strong written and verbal communication in English.
• Ability to think strategically, plan meticulously and execute methodically. Adept in making data-driven decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders with individually developed concepts.
• Sound understanding of the Cyber / Digital Issues and Digital marketing space.
• 5+ years in Information Technology Act, 2000
• 6 To 8 years in Legal Matters
• The incumbent should have experience both in Litigation and Cyber Law, and New IT Rules and futuristic directions.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
To Access Official Notification, click here