Legal Officer Vacancy At Law (Establishment) Department, Goa [Apply Now]
22 May 2023 7:41 AM GMT
Listen to this Article
Goa Public Service Commission invites online applications for the post of Legal Officer in the Law (Establishment) Department.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent.
• Should be a qualified legal practitioner who is an Advocate or pleader, having practiced for a period of at least five years; Or
• Five years experience in respect of court matters in a State/Central Government Department or Union Territory Administration.
• Knowledge of Konkani.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 26.05.2023
Access Official Notification: