Legal Research And Content Manager Vacancy At Nyaaya
18 Sep 2021 11:38 AM GMT
Nyaaya is an open access, digital resource that provides simple, actionable, recallable and authoritative legal information to Indian citizens. Nyaaya is looking for a Legal Research and Content Manager for its Content team to work out of its Bangalore office.
Name of the Post: Legal Research and Content Manager
Remuneration: 8 to 11 lakhs per annum depending on experience and relevant qualifications.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A minimum of a graduate degree in law and 4+ years of work experience.
• Fluency (particularly, in writing) in English and Hindi is mandatory for this role.
• Strong research and writing skills.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• A demonstrable interest in new legal ventures, particularly with respect to citizen engagement.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates should apply through Nyaaya online portal and must submit the following documents merged in one document:
1. Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
2. 2 original writing samples of not more than 1000 words;
3. A cover letter on why you want to work with Nyaaya and your thoughts on the work.
For any queries be sent through email, titled 'Legal Research and Content Manager', addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Official Notification, click here