Assistant General Manager (Law) Vacancy At Food Corporation Of India
Mahajan & Mahajan Advocates a litigation focused boutique law firm invites online applications for the post of Litigation Associate for their office at Greater Kailash - 1, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Litigation Associate
No. of Post: 04 (Four)
Remuneration: Competitive with Regular Increments
Working Days / Hours: 10 am - 8 pm | Even Saturdays off
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A Degree in Law and must be enrolled with the Bar Council in the years between 2015 & 2022 only.
• Candidate should have continuous learning, in-depth research, perfection in drafting, wisdom, intelligence, common sense and most importantly an intuitive & out-of-box original thought process.
• Candidates having good prior long-term and diversified experience in Litigation with reputed offices with Post educational qualification experience of 1 to 8 years. Good Internships will also be appreciated.
• Preference to Candidates residing nearby in South Delhi.
About the Firm
• Mahajan & Mahajan Advocates are 1st generation litigation-focused young boutique litigation firm with a current team of 5 lawyers primarily practicing in Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, District Courts, NCLTs / NCLAT & other Tribunals / Forums.
• The areas of practice are well diversified, spread across Civil, Criminal Laws, Arbitration and Corporate Laws serving both Corporate Clients Retainers & Individual Clients. The firm does not believe in specialization and enjoys working in all areas of law except Transactional Work, IPR & Tax and wish to develop our practice in all interesting spheres of domestic litigation along with international arbitrations.