Mahajan & Mahajan Associates – Advocate Vaibhav Mahajan invites online applications for the post of Litigation Associate.
Name of the Post: Litigation Associate
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Remuneration: As per market standards and skill-set with diverse exposure in all fields of law and regular increments.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Practicing Advocates with Enrollment / Graduation Years 2015 to 2020 only
• The candidate must be enrolled with the Bar Council / Graduation in the years between 2015 & 2020 only. The candidate must hold good prior long-term and diversified experience in litigation with a reputed office with a PQE of 2 to 7 years.
• Preference to a residence in South Delhi & Alumni of reputed Law Schools.
• The candidate is required to meet our working style which requires continuous learning, in-depth research, perfection in drafting, wisdom, intelligence, common sense and most importantly an intuitive & out-of-box original thought process.
Nature of Practice
• The firm is first generation litigation-focused young boutique firm with a team of four lawyers primarily practising in the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, District Courts, NCLTs / NCLAT and other tribunals and forums.
• The areas of practice are well diversified, spread across civil, criminal laws, arbitration and corporate laws serving both corporate clients on retainers & individual clients.
• The firm does not believe in specialization and enjoys working in all areas of law except for transactional work, IPR and tax.
• The firm wishes to develop its practice in all interesting spheres of domestic litigation along with international arbitrations.