National Highways Logistics Management Limited invites applications for the post of Assistant Vice President (HR & Admin) and Company Secretary.
Name of the Post: Assistant Vice President (HR & Admin) and Company Secretary
No. of Post: 01 (One) each
Essential Qualification and Experience
Assistant Vice President (HR & Admin)
• A Graduate Degree from an Institution recognized by AICTE/NAAC or affiliated to an Indian/Global University of repute or equivalent.
• Post graduate degree /diploma in Personnel Management & IR or MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized university/institution with good academic records. A Law degree is desirable.
• Minimum 12 years of total professional experience of which at least 08 years' HR & Administration experience in medium and above segmental company/ PSUs. Knowledge in contract management in HR & Admin is desirable.
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects, Interpersonal Skills, Excellent oral and written communication, Problem-solving skills (conflict Management), Teamwork, and Organizational ability.
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
• A Qualified Company Secretary by Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
• A Law degree will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 15 years of relevant professional experience.
• Similar working experience, preferably with recent experience in the industrial sector.
• Strong time management, organisation and team working skills.
• Good awareness of global company governance and administration trends.
• Good technical knowledge and experience around corporate governance and company law, and its practical application, and management of Board level matters.
• Focus on delivery, resilient and able to prioritise and manage multiple internal clients.
• Ability to interact credibly at a senior level.
• Fluency in the English language and Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to [email protected] latest by 04.07.2022 by 05.00 p.m. Please mark "Application – (Post applied for)" in the subject line of the email.
To Access Official Notification, click here