Multiple Vacancies At National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
12 Oct 2022 8:32 AM GMT
National Human Rights Commission invites applications for the post of Assistant Registrar and Section Officer on deputation basis (including short-term contract).
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar and Section Officer
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers of the Central Government, the State Government, Union Territories, and autonomous or statutory organizations. Public Sector Undertakings, University or Recognized Research Institution ;
• Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
• With seven years' service rendered after appointment to the post on a regular basis in the level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
• Possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University
• Officers under the Central Government;
• Holding analogous posts on a regular basis; OR
• With 8 years of regular service in Level -6 of Pay Matrix or equivalent; and
• Possessing experience of Administration/ establishment accounts matters.
• Desirable: A degree in law.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Under Secretary (Estt.), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 on or before 24.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here