District Social Welfare Officer invites applications for the post of Centre Administrator, Case Worker and Para Legal Personnel/ Lawyer.
Name of the Post: Centre Administrator, Case Worker and Para Legal Personnel/ Lawyer
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Any woman having a Master in Law/ Social Work/ Sociology/Social Science/Psychology with at least 5 years experience of working on women-related relevant domains in an administrative set-up with a Government or Non-Government project/programme and preferably with at least 1 year of experience of counselling either within or outside the same set-up.
• She should be preferably a resident of the local community so that local human resource and expertise is utilised for the effective functioning of the centre.
• Any woman having a Bachelor in Law/ Social Work/Sociology/Social science/ Psychology with at least 3 years of experience of working on women-related relevant domains in a Government or Non-Government project/programme.
• She should be a resident of the local community so that local human resource and expertise is utilised for the effective functioning of the centre.
Para Legal Personnel/ Lawyer
• In the absence of Legal Advisors provided by the District Legal Services Authority, the legal counselling service could be outsourced to any person having a degree in Law/ with legal training or knowledge of laws with at least 3 years experience of working within a Government or Non-Government women related project/programme at the district level or to any practicing Lawyer with at least 2 years experience of litigation in any court of law.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to District Women and Child Development Officer, Room No. 10, Centre Administrative Building, Ground Floor, Osmanabad, Maharashtra on or before 28.11.2022