National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra invites applications for the post of Officer on Special Duty.
Name of the Post: Officer on Special Duty
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Master's degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
• Retired persons from Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies with 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar in the Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (Revised to Level-10) or equivalent post.
• Qualification in the area of Management/Engineering/Law.
• Experience of working in E-Office system.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall appear for Walk-in-Interview on 11.07.2022 in the Board Room, Golden Jubilee Administrative Building of the Institute along with all originals certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates, a recent Passport size photograph and original identity proof.
To Access Official Notification, click here