Outreach And Development Lead Vacancy At Nyaaya
18 Sep 2021 11:32 AM GMT
Nyaaya is an open access, digital resource that provides simple, actionable, recallable and authoritative legal information to Indian citizens. Nyaaya is looking for an Outreach And Development Lead for its Content team to work out of its Bangalore office.
Name of the Post: Outreach And Development Lead
Remuneration: Salaries will be competitive and commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in law, humanities, public policy, or communications needed. A Master's degree would be desirable.
• 4+ years of experience and demonstrated interest in working with campaigns, networking, community building, outreach, and other awareness initiatives. Experience with non-profit and development sector organizations is desirable.
• Demonstrated interest in working in the intersection of law, technology, and social development.
• Excellent communication, project management, and organizational administration skills. Must possess the ability to multitask with several projects simultaneously.
• Fluency in English and Kannada - written and spoken.
• Ability to use online tools for email marketing such as MailChimp.
• Ability to work with a young and dynamic team.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates should apply through Nyaaya online portal and must submit the following documents merged in one document:
1. Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
2. A cover letter on why you want to work with Nyaaya and your thoughts on the work.
• The deadline to submit the application is September 30, 2021.
For any queries be sent through email, titled 'Outreach and Development Lead, addressed to email@example.com
To Access Official Notification, click here