The National Law University Delhi (‘University’), through its Centre for Innovation, IP and Competition (CIIPC), invites applications for the post of Research Programme Officer (RPO) (Part-time) for one year on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Research Programme Officer
Essential Qualification and Experience
• LL.B./LL.M./B.C.L./M.Phil (Law)/Pursuing PhD in Law
• At least two years of work experience as a lawyer/post-graduate academic experience (including course of study) after LL.B
• Specialized knowledge of intellectual property law and other allied areas of law (viz., competition law, technology law, international IP law).
• Academic writing and editing skills.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills to supervise research assistants and students and Academic discipline and time management.