Lawmen & White, Advocates & Solicitors, a Delhi-based Law Firm is looking to hire Senior Associates. It is a boutique Supreme Court law firm. Apart from Supreme Court, the firm practices before all major Appellate Fora in New Delhi such as NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC, APTEL, CCI, CAT, AFT, NGT etc. All three partners of the firm are first-generation lawyers.
Post: Senior Associate
Post-Qualification Experience: 6 years.
Remuneration: Rs. 45,000-50,000 per month, based on qualifications and experience as enumerated hereinbelow.
- Only those candidates, who are either based out of Delhi, or are willing to move to Delhi on short notice are eligible to apply.
- The three vacancies would be distinct and cater to the separate practice areas. Those who do not possess the relevant experience, in all probability, would not be considered for the opportunity.
- Preference will be given to first-generation lawyers with no family background in the legal profession.
Candidates selected would be required to join on a one-month probation basis before being confirmed as a regular employee. No remuneration would be offered for the said probation period. This is a non-negotiable criterion.
However, any individual selected on a probation basis would still be eligible for a performance bonus, predicated on delivering substantial and outstanding results in any assigned matter.
ARBITRATION AND ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The Candidate must have had experience of handling at least 15-20 arbitration matters, from inception till conclusion, including execution and challenge to said awards.
- The Candidate is expected to mention the details of such matters, along with their exact role in the same.
- Preference would be given to those candidates who have experience in International Commercial Arbitrations.
COMPANY LITIGATION & CORPORATE EXPERIENCE
- The Candidate must possess sufficient experience before NCLT/NCLAT, with good working knowledge of IBC.
- The Candidate must also possess sufficient acumen in handling mergers and acquisitions, amalgamations, share transfer and corporate restructuring processes, regulatory as well as statutory compliances.
- The Candidate is expected to mention the details of such matters before NCLT/NCLAT or mergers, acquisitions and restructuring processes that they have been a part of, along with their exact role in the same.
- Additional Preference will be given to those candidates possessing CS qualification.
- The Candidate must possess at least four years' experience in criminal litigation.
- The Candidate must be proficient in handling all stages of criminal trial.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have overseen and conducted criminal trials, in respect of CBI Courts, PMLA Courts and in connection with economic offences/white collar crimes.
- The Candidate is expected to mention the details of such trials, along with their exact role in the same.
- Willing to take Full Responsibility
- Ability to come up with solutions to legal problems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet urgent deadlines
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Briefing of Senior Counsel
- Proficiency in both English and Hindi language
How to Apply?
Suitable candidates can send their resumes along with a covering letter detailing their experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Firm is reachable via phone on +91 11 40560226.
For more details, click here
For more jobs notifications, click here