Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online applications for the post of Senior Law Officer and Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Senior Law Officer and Law Officer
No. of Post: 09 (Nine) each
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB); Or
• 5 years Integrated LLB Degree
• Senior Law Officer should have a minimum of 5 years of post qualification experience and Law Officer should have a minimum of 3 years of post qualification experience only in the following areas (a) practising advocate in courts or tribunals, (b) working with Law Firms, (c) working with Private/ Public Sector Organizations handling Legal functions, and (d) working with Central/ State Governments handling Legal function.
• Candidates should have the following experience (a) Handling litigation (Civil, Consumer and Criminal matters) before Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, (b) Arbitration conciliation and other dispute resolution mechanisms, and (c) Drafting & vetting various legal or contractual documents, providing legal opinions, handling legal matters including issues pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures, Regulatory matters, etc
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 14.08.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here