The Office of the District & Sessions Judge Tezu, Lohit District at Arunachal Pradesh invites applications for the post of UDC in the subordinate court establishments of the state of Arunachal Pradesh under the Jurisdiction of The District & Sessions Court, Tezu, Lohit District, Arunachal Pradesh.
Name of the Post: UDC
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The candidate must be a holder of a degree or by a university established by law in India.
• He must have proficiency in the operation of Computers (word processing and MS Excel spreadsheet).
• Candidates having the following qualification(s) would be given an extra weightage of 5 marks if he/she selected for viva voice in the total aggregate.
• B.Com (Accountancy) with Tally (ii) M.Com (Accountancy) with Tally (iii) BBA Degree (iv) BCA Degree. (v) B.Sc. (IT) (vi) B.Sc. (Computer Science) (vii) M.Sc (IT) (viii) M.Sc. (Computer Science) (ix) LL.B/LL.M
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and paste his/her recent passport-sized coloured photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. Four (4) copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and the candidate should write his/her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…." indicating the choice of post of the candidate in the blank space and the same should be addressed to "The District & Sessions Court, Tezu,"
• The envelope containing the Application Form along with SBI Demand Draft or IPO of appropriate value should reach "The Office of District and Session Court, Tezu' before the last date. The District & Sessions Court, Tezu, A.P. will not be responsible for late receipt/non-receipt of application forms.
• The last date to apply is 15th November 2021
To Access Official Notification, click here