Legal Officer (Grade II Level) Recruitment At ITI Limited
ITI Limited, the Country's premier Telecom Company, multi-unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. ITI Limited invites application for the post of Legal Officer (Grade II Level).
Name of the Post: Legal Officer (Grade II Level)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Maximum Age limit: 32 years
Pay and Scale: Total emoluments at Rs. 37247 (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 8600-250-14600, plus allowances and perks as per the Company's prevailing rules. [CTC: 6.49 Lakhs/Annum].
- Graduation in Law from a recognized Institute/University.
- Master's Degree in Law from a recognized Institute / University
- Minimum two years' experience as an Advocate or 2 years post qualification executive experience in the Legal Department of medium /large industry or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate's or Solicitor's office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government.
How to apply?
- In addition, to submit an online application, the candidates are requested to submit hard copies of application along with required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address.
- Without hard copies of the application with relevant documents, candidates will not be included in the shortlist. The last date of submission of online application is on 23.02.2019 and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates is on 28.02.2019. ADDL. GENERAL MANAGER-HR, ITI LIMITED REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR BENGALURU – 560016
To Access official notification click here