Legal Officer Vacancy At CEPT University
29 April 2019 4:59 AM GMT
CEPT University invites application for the post of Legal Officer to provide legal support and represent the University in certain Civil/Criminal litigation and perform certain organisational duties for CEPT University.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
Qualification and experience
- Bachelors + LLB with 8-10 years of professional experience in a reputed organization/Law Firm
- Master's Degree in Law preferred
- Provide legal advice and assistance in all respects as required by the University.
- Addressing all legal matters of the University from time to time-Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the University- submissions and other pleadings in civil/criminal cases both "for and against" the University.
- Work with CEPT Legal Counsel - Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements, internal policies and monitor legal obligations under agreements ensuring that all interests of the University are well protected
- Support in resolving and /or settling external or internal disputes
How to apply?
- Interested candidates shall send in their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05-May-19
For any queries contact Hardi Shah at 079 26302616, Ext No: 155
To Access Official Notification click here