Legal Officer Vacancy At New Delhi Municipal Council
19 Jun 2020 9:03 AM GMT
New Delhi Municipal Council invites application for the post of Legal Officer at New Delhi Municipal Council on deputation basis for the period of three years.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
Pay Scale: PB-4 137400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- (revised in 7" CPC Pay Level 14 Pay Matrix Rs. 144200-218200)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers belonging to Offices of the Central/State Govt./UTs /Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Organizations.
- (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in their parent cadre/department,
- (ii) With two years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pre revised scale of PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8900/- (revised in 7"' CPC Pay Level 13A) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department and
- Degree in law from a recognized university or equivalent;
- 15 years' experience of legal matters.
How to apply?
- The applications of the eligible & willing officers, who would be spared in the event of their selection, may be forwarded in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure-I) (Bio-Data) in duplicate to the undersigned Room No. 5016, 5"' Floor, Palika Kendra, Sansad arg, New Delhi-110001, by 31.07.2020.
- The application should be duly signed by the applicant and certified by the Head of Department/ Employer. The candidates applying for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequent.
- Department should forward the application only if the officer is relieved Immediately in the event of his/her selection. As per DOP&T instruction relieving of the officers will be mandatory.
- The departments/ organizations should forward the application along with following documents: -
1. That no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officers, so recommended,
2. Cadre clearance,
3. Copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years.
To Access Official Notification click here