Legal Researcher Vacancy At NLU, Delhi
National Law University, Delhi invites application for the post of Legal Researcher.
Name of the Post: Legal Researcher
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Graduate with an LL.B. degree;
- Proficiency in English and Hindi and/or Marathi is mandatory;
- Candidates with an LL.M. degree/ Postgraduate degree in subjects related to the Programme will be preferred;
- Minimum of three years of experience of working in programs on child rights, criminal justice/ legal aid support will be desirable.
How to apply?
- Interested persons must send their resume and statement of purpose (SOP) to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject of the e-mail should be 'Application – 'mention the position' - Fair Trial Fellowship Programme'.
- The last date for receiving applications is August 24, 2019. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail.
To Access Official Notification click here