EPIL, a 'Mini Ratna' Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India invites online application for the post of Manager (Legal) – Grade II at E-2 Level.
Name of the Post: Manager (Legal)
No. of Post: 04 (Four)
Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/-
Age Limit: 33 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualification executive experience with minimum 2 years in next below grade in an organization of repute.
- In case of Private organization minimum CTC should be Rs. 40,000/- per month for last two years / In case of practicing Advocate applicant must be the member of All India Bar Council (AIBC) having minimum 4 years' experience as practicing Advocate.
How to apply?
- The interested applicants are advised to apply for the post mentioning the Regional Office for which they are interested for.
- EPIL Regional Offices are at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Guwahati, applicants have to mention one Regional Office out of four Regional Offices, for which they are interested in the application form. The applications without mentioning interested Regional Office shall not be entertained and will summarily be rejected.
- To apply online click here
- The Registration is open from 1200 hours on 11.02.2020 till 1700 hour on 05.03.2020
To Access Official Notification click here