Member (Legal) Vacancy At Petroleum And Natural Gas Regulatory Board
26 Aug 2020 10:33 AM GMT
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas Government Of India invites application/nominations for the post of Member (Legal) at Petroleum And Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
Name of the Post: Member (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to send in their Bio-data of those who fulfil the qualifications and not more than 62 years of age as on 01.03.2020
- The applications in the prescribed proforma may be forwarded along with following documents:
(a) Special Achievements/Field of Specialization.
(b) Vigilance Status (VS/IC/PC).
(c) A statement showing major/minor penalties imposed during the last ten years.
(d) CR dossiers containing CRs for the last ten years. In case of photocopies of CR dossiers, every page should be duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India.
- Application received after the closing date or without the APAR/CRs dossier (or attested photocopies of ACRs) or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected. Officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Advance copies of application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete are liable to be rejected.
- All the applications must be addressed to Joint Secretary (GP), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- 110001.
- Last date for receipt of applications in MoPNG is 30 days from the date of advertisement (i.e. 22.08.2020)
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Public Notice, click here