Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Madhya Pradesh High Court invites online application for the post of District Judge - Entry Level by Direct Recruitment form Bar.
Name of the Post: District Judge – Entry Level
No of Post: 47 (Forty-Seven)
Pay Scale: Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380- 63070 (Pre-revised)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from Bar unless the following:
- He/she is citizen of India;
- He/she has attained the age of 35 years and has not attained the age of 45 years, as on 1st January 2020.
- He/she has practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years on continuous basis as on 1 St January 2020 (certificate of competent authority is required).
- Prosecution Officers/Addl./Assistant Prosecution Officer will be treated to be an Advocate and eligible as per judgment of Hon'ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 561/2013 Deepak Aggarwal vs. Keshav Kaushik & Others.
- He/she has good character and is of sound health and free from any bodily defects, which render him, unfit for such appointment.
How to apply?
- To apply click here
- Starting Date for submission of online Application Form: 28/01/2020 (12:00 Noon)
- Last Date for submission of online Application Form: 07/02/2020 (Midnight-11:59 PM)
- Period of correction of online Application: 11/02/2020 to 1 3/02/2020 (midnight-11:59 PM)
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 16/03/2020 (Monday)
To Access Official Notification click here