Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Odisha Public Service Commission, Cuttack invites Online applications for the post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service - 2019 under Law Department by direct recruitment.
Name of the Post: Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service – 2019
No. of Post: 51 (Fifty-Five)
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-770-33,090- 920-40,450-1080-44,770/-
Age Limit: 23-35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must be a graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government, shall also be eligible for appearing at the competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if he/she is a graduate in Law of a University recognized by the State Government, has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or in the Law department of not less than seven years by the last date fixed for submission of online applications for the said competitive examination, has been recommended by the respective appointing authority, and LS. not more than 39 (thirty-nine years) of age on the is' August 2019. 'Approved Service' for this purpose means qualifying service as defined in the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992.
How to apply?
- To Apply online click here
- Online Application Form will be available from 19.11.2019 to 18.12.2019 till 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at any branch of State Bank of India is 23.12.2019.
To Access Official Notification click here