Office-Cum-Legal Assistant Vacancy At Lakshadweep State Waqf Board
27 Aug 2020 6:27 AM GMT
Lakshadweep State Waqf Board invites application for the post of Office-cum-Legal Assistant on contract basis under the Scheme for "Quami Waqf Board Taraqqiati Scheme" (QWBTS)
Name of the Post: Office-cum-Legal Assistant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 30,000/-
Age Limit: 35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- LLB with enrolment Certificate
- An Advocate having minimum 3 years' experience in legal matters.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skill in English
- Thorough knowledge of Waqf Act-1995.
- Typing Speed:30-40 words per minute
- Must be a Muslim
- Preference will be given to local candidates, failing which General Category.
How to apply?
- The interested candidates with the above qualification may send their application in plain paper with attested copies of certificates with mark list to proof the qualifications, age and cast certificates etc & addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Lakshadweep State Waqf Board, Firdous Annex, I" Floor, Post Office Junction, Kavaratti - 682555 so as to reach on or before 11th September, 2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here