KIOCL Limited, Schedule 'A' Miniratna, 100% EOU, profit-making CPSE, having its Pelletisation Complex and Blast Furnace Unit at Mangaluru and Corporate Office at Bengaluru, invites applications from Law Graduates to engage on tenure contract basis initially for a period of three years. The contract can be extendable further depending upon the requirement of the company and performance.
Name of the Post: Officer (Law)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 35,000/-
Age: Below 32 years as on 30.04.2019
• LLB [3 Years or 5 Years] from a reputed university approved by UGC/AICTE.
• Candidates obtained LL.B. degree through Distance or part-time education programme or through Correspondence are not eligible.
• Should have at least 05 years post qualification experience, in reputed organization/ practice in High Court/Lower court in the area of labour cases, thorough knowledge of the legal aspects of contract finalization, employee matters, knowledge of statutory rules, mining laws, Railway Claim Tribunal, vetting of various agreements and other legal documents, good knowledge of handling arbitration cases, strong drafting skills, legal compliances, advising the management in all legal matters.
• Should have strong legal analytical skills, excellent Communication skill both verbal and non-verbal, self-driven and effective team player. Conversant in the use of computers and MS Office.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates need to apply online in Current Opening section of KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) from 21.05.2019 to 07.06.2019.
• Candidate should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form giving accurate information.
To Access Official Notification click here