Professor Vacancy At University of Allahabad
26 April 2019 9:40 AM GMT
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Professor in various Departments/ Centres of the University of Allahabad.
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Eligibility: (A or B):
- i) An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (In the Official Notification).
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate. OR
- An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years' experience.
- Date of uploading of detailed Advertisement and Online Registration 23/04/2019
- Date of fee payment 25/04/2019
- The Last date for Online Registration 20/05/2019
- Last date of final submission of Online Application form 22/05/2019
To Access Official Notification click here