Project Officer - Policy and Law Vacancy At National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences
6 Nov 2020 7:15 AM GMT
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invites application for the post Project Officer - Policy and Law.
Name of the Post: Project Officer - Policy and Law
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 32 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelors' Degree in Law (LLB)
- At least 3 years working in the child protection system
- At least 2 years' experience in training/ teaching child-related laws
- At least 1 years in working with government and other systems of child welfare and related areas
- Strong English oral and written skills
- Good working knowledge of oral Hindi
- Evidence of written work and documentation in the area of child law and protection.
- Willingness to travel within the country
How to apply?
- To Apply online, click here
- The last date for receipt of applications is 12.11.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here