National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Visual Disabilities invites application for the post of Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator under project for a period of one year.
Name of the Post: Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in law management from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Two years of experience of work in the field of Computer Application for the Blind.
- Knowledge of working with JAWS Hardware and Software Maintenance.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format addressing the director of the institute at (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun-248001 Uttarakhand.
- The application should reach on or before 13.03.2020
To Access Official Notification click here