Registrar Vacancy At Armed Force Tribunal, Srinagar (MOD)
30 March 2019 4:41 PM GMT
Armed Force Tribunal Srinagar (At Jammu), Ministry of Defence, Government of India invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Registrar on deputation basis for a period of three years.
Name of the Post: Registrar
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 56 Years
- Officers of Central / State / Government / Supreme Court or High Courts or District Courts or Statutory/Autonomous bodies having pensionary benefits or Judge Advocate General Bench of Army, Navy and Air Force and similar institutions.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department: or
- Five years' of regular service in the parent cadre or Department in a post level -12 of the pay matrix; and
- Holding a degree in law from a recognised University.
How to apply?
- Eligible Officers can send applications in the prescribed pro forma who can be spared in the event of his/her selection may be forwarded to the Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block – VIII, Sector -1, R.K Puram, New Delhi -110066 by the Department latest by 1st April 2019 along with the photo copies of the Annual Confidential Report for the last five years of the candidates along with Vigilance Clearing Certificate.
To Access Official Notification click here